Thursday, October 17

Behind The Scenes

I was chatting to one of my friends the other day about the card-folding tutorials I post on my blog.  After seeing the state of my desk, she was curious to learn how the "paper chaos" came together to form a coherent, step-by-step guide.  Since I've always enjoyed having a peek behind the scenes I decided to share some of the process... sans the chaos!
 



 
As you can see, there's lots of printer paper, pencil lines, scribbles and cutting... not to mention rubbing out, throwing away, the odd tantrum and coffee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be quite embarrassed at my behind the scenes...if you could see the rest of my room in my videos!! UGH!! I really need to clean and organize:) Thanks for sharing!

Viv said...

I can see there is a lot of work involved Beccy, I would also be tearing my hair out too lol :) Viv xx

loz said...

I am the same Beccy. Lots of mess and torn up paper to make one project..loz