Sunday, December 1

November Winners!

Thank you all so very much for a wonderful month of gorgeous cards, awesome ideas and great fun!  I've really enjoyed looking through all the beautiful entries as well as your comments and emails, I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit!

Congratulations to all the winners during the month.  Quite a few people have yet to contact me to claim their prize, so please make sure you check the comment winner and Friday winner posts for your name... I would hate for you to miss out.
 
And now to our monthly winners...  Each of you have won two sets of Beccy's Place rubber stamps (or digital if you prefer).  Please email me at beccymuir@yahoo.com for the details on how to collect your prize.
Congratulations to:
Georgette
GranMargaret
Shirley Wilkie

12 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations!!!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners, both the monthly ones and the Friday ones. Thank you also Becky for your generosity in giving one lucky crafter who commented a digi too!
Happy Christmas - if it's not too early to be wishing this to everyone!
Helen x

Intruderlady said...

Congrats to all winners!

Gail said...

Congrats to the winners! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Congrats everyone

Ardilla said...

Congrats to the winners!
Thank you, Beccy for the fun, the inspiration and the prizes, all of us won a lot during November!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Renee B. said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks Beccy for all of the inspiration you have given us this month & for my 3 great digis!
Hugs, Renee

Unknown said...

Yip just saw my name
Thank you thank you
Very glad that I won
Going to email you Beccy
Thank again
And every one did very pretty cards like looking
At them
Well done ladies

Pathy said...

Congratulations Beccy! This month has been fantastic, many tips and wonderful works. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this delightful Christmas Challenge

Congratulations to the randomly selected!

Hugs from Brazil !

Granmargaret said...

Thank you so much Beccy. I have a few other things to do today so I will have a look at the stamps tonight. I really enjoyed doing the challenges and I thank you so much for all your inspirational cards. It really helped me with ideas for my Christmas cards. Everyone will be getting a different card this year. I hope you do it again next year.
Congratulations to the other winners. Beccy do you have a winners badge we can put on our blogs. Have a good week. Best wishes Margaret

Márcia Kamano said...

Congratulations winners!
Beccy thank you for the opportunity! Loved participate!
Hugs from Brazil

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing prize, well done ladies.