Friday, October 10

New Release: The Great Jack Set

I love to draw and colour pumpkins, so designing images for Halloween and Thanksgiving is something I look forward to every year.  I was feeling a little nostalgic for the simpler days of childhood as I drew these images, hence the scribbly shadow lines and vintage typewriter font.
 
 
My fabulous designers have created some spectacular cards to share with you using this new set.  From rich, rustic colours with deep shadows and glowing oranges, to heavily distressed, vintage-style cards that capture the mood of the season, I'm certain you'll find something inspiring amongst these beautiful creations.
 
Front and inside card
by Christine Larose

Card and detail
by Ilaria Soverini

Card by
Renee Butchart

Card by
Susan Flynn

Card by
Gail Scott

Card by
Gail Knapton

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh these are so pretty!

Teresa said...

Those are great!!

aussie aNNie said...

Great DT designs Beccy and must go to the store and get some more goodies.xxx
The Journey is the Start