Friday, July 1

July Challenge

PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
PRIOR TO ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of July 2016 (AEST).


Your project must be created during the month of July 2016. You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of either a full set of digital stamps or three individual digital images from my online store.

Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies, as well as a new, coordinating 12" x 12" digital paper. You DO NOT have to use these particular items on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.

Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.

 


11 comments:

Teresa said...

Pretty digi and paper. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Morning Beccy what a beautiful card I love the image you have used and your design is wonderful. Love the colours you have used.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Margreet said...

Beautiful set, the horse with the papers!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Your card as always is so adorable l just love the image and beautiful layout x

Robin said...

Beautiful card! I love the horses and paper! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

Donna said...

You are so generous to provide us all with a wonderful image to us. I am so looking forward to having more time to craft. I've cut my work hours down and I can't wait to get going. Thanks you for the inspiration and the gorgeous image to get us motivated!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great challenge and wonderful freebie! Thanks so much, Beccy! I missed last month but I'm hoping to play along this time!

cass said...

Really love how you have remastered the Carousel Horse.

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you, Beccy! I love your new remastered designs and the paper is beautiful!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Beccy! fantastic image and paper! gorgeous card!
xoxo Olga

Tina Z. said...

thank you for lovely image and paper!

such a pretty card, I love the colours.